Kjaer Weiss has quickly become one of my favorite mascaras...and since I'm trying to stay away from makeup with harmful ingredients, this is the one I reach for everyday. You natural beauties out there know how difficult it is to find a clean mascara that does everything a dirty mascara can do.
This is no easy task, but I think I've found all my "must haves" in this one little product. The only gripe is that it's not waterproof.
Why I love it:
- Number one on my list of must haves is that it keeps the curl of my lashes. They're stick straight and curling them is a pain in the ass. Finding a mascara that holds the curl requires the perfect wet/dry formula....Kjaer Weis perfects this.
- Doesn't smudge. You known how some mascaras leave you looking like a racoon by the end of the day. Though this formula isn't waterproof, it does a really great job at staying put all day long.
- It also does a wonderful job a lengthening my tiny lashes. As you can see from the pic (one coat) my lashes are longer and beautifully separated.
- Again, I wish it was waterproof
- Though I don't mind the plastic wands (similar to They're Real) I prefer the traditional mascara wands with the fibers. They make my lashes more voluminous.
Aside from those two 'buts', this mascara is definitely my favorite new discovery. The packaging is exquisite and feels weighty and elegant in your hand.
If you've been looking for a clean mascara, look no further...this is the one.
You can get Kjaer Weis here.