Two (first world) issues that my new find has solved!
1) The weather is getting a lot warmer and my combo/oily skin can't hold onto even the slightest bit of makeup without some reinforcement.
2) I'm running out of my favorite serum since I'm using it day and night and need to find a new daytime supplement...stat.
OURbeauty (what they say):
- A richly concentrated, intensely hydrating, and dual-purpose oil blend serum that treats your skin as it prepares it for makeup (OMG, prayers answered...yes, I pray about skincare products).
- Strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier, even out pores, and shield against environmental aggressors.
- The "28" in the product's name refers to the formula's key ingredients, which include 14 essentials oils (lavender, geranium, rose geranium, vanilla, clove, orange peel, amyris, lemon peel, petitgrain, eucalyptus, rosemary leaf, bois de rose, cedar leaf, ylang ylang), 10 lipid-rich plant oils (jojoba, rose hips seed, evening primrose, hazelnut, borage seed, kukui nut, sweet almond, green tea, olive, and cherry pit), and four vitamins (A, B5, C, and E).
- NO: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan
- It feels like you're smoothing velvet on your skin. It has a silky, smooth texture when applying.
- My pores get easily clogged when I use makeup- especially foundaiton (vs. CC Cream). However, the primer shields my pores and at the end of the day, my skin looks refined and healthy.
- It helps my makeup last a few hours longer...not ALL day, but good enough. Usually my makeup lasts 4 hours, this keep my look on for 7 (give or take).
- No fragrance (that I can detect).
- Hydration is probably those most visible effect of this serum/primer. This is a pro most of the time, but I can imagine that in the dead of summer this might get greasy. We will see.
It comes in two sizes. I bought the smaller one because I have commitment issues. However, I will repurchase and it will be the larger size when I do (and that, my friends, is saying a lot).