I've heard so many wonderful things about HANA Organic Skincare from Katie at The Green Beauty Junkie that I had to try them out for myself. They were kind enough to send me a sample/travel set (which you know I love) so that I could explore and see what all the buzz was about.
Let's go through the entire routine:
1) Gentle Cleanser: This is a liquid soap cleanser. Personally, I LOVE the watery texture and how easily it foams up. Soapy cleansers are still my favorite type- my skin always feels cleaner after. Just shake, pump, and rub your hands together and let the rose hydrosol, castile and essential oils work their magic.
2) Gentle Toner: Call me old fashioned, but I prefer toners that are meant to be used with a cotton pad. However, out of all the spray toners I've have, I'd say this one is in my top favorites. It smells calming, leaves my skin plumped and primed for the serum and works like a charm to balance my combo skin.
3) Luxe Serum: When you've tried as many "serums" as I have, the really good ones start to stand out. This is a really good one. Just check out the ingredients: *jojoba, *apricot & *rosehip seed oils; Vitamin E; *lavender, neroli, frankincense & rose otto essential oils. After only a few weeks of using this, my skin feels more hydrated and clear.
4) Renew Crème: Are you sick of face oils yet? If so, you're in luck. The Renew Crème is amazing. It's luxuriously rich, the scent is intoxicating and a little goes a long way. I put a dab on after the Luxe Serum and am good to go all day or night. It keeps my skin feeling soft even in this winter wind and saves my face at night when the drying heat is blasting.
5) Eye Oil: This is one of my faves in the HANA line. The Eye Oil has made a noticeable difference in my under eye area. The delicate skin looks more plump and hydrated and I swear it's keeping wrinkles at bay. The best part is that it doesn't interfere with my makeup. The Eye Oil sinks into my skin and leaves it perfectly primed for RMS Un Cover-Up!
Lavender Grains: If I had to choose one product out of this line that I believe has helped my skin the most, it would have to be this one. I don't use it daily- though I probably should- but every time I do, my pores look more decongested and my skin tone seems brighter and more even. I don't love the grainy texture but whatever's in this stuff works wonders on my skin. I would even go as far to say that this is my favorite powder to paste cleanser (so far)- based solely on the results!
Ingredients: white clay; *oats; *+almonds; *poppy seeds; *rose centifolia (rose); *lavendula officianalis (lavender); *calendula officianalis (calendula); *lavender & rose essential oils
HANA Organic Skincare is definitely a line to love and you can fulfill all your skincare needs in their one stop shop.
PS- It's also Gluten-Free!
You can get your HANA here. Enter discount code 'LOVE' at checkout to get 20% off (sale ends February 28th).